Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sunday Stills - Textures

I haven't participated in Sunday Stills much lately.  Taking care of Ramsey has become a nearly full time job on top of my other full time job.  Also, last week's challenge was 'luck', which doesn't feel like my friend right now.  I guess I'm just superstitious enough that I didn't feel like trying to mess with it. 

This week's challenge is textures, which seemed easy at first, but the very grey, dreary weather makes taking any photo a challenge.  I played around with some of the settings on my camera while I was working around the barn and walking with Tanner and got a few shots.  I think wet, muddy and drippy is what featured the most this week...













These are from my archives, but I like these textures...


For more Sunday Stills visit:  www.sundaystills.wordpress.com

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE the forest shots - so many textures, so atmospheric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All that gorgeous moss makes this florist's heart go pitter patter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job on your "textures." Your little guy, Ramsey, looks like he is getting along nicely now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots, I like your moss and Lichen shots too..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You found a lot of texture, the forest shots are cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all great! Makes me want to join up and give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heii.....excellent shots, i loved the woods shot (9th & 10th) is that where they shot movie 'The Village' :) :)

    i love to explore such woods, lucky you :)

    ReplyDelete