Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Anatomy of a Nap Part 2 - The Rude Interuption

Let's see now, where was I....

hmmm, let me think, I'm just a bit fuzzy....oh yeah, fighting the pull of gravity.  Got'a watch that gravity, always trying to pull you down .

Oh phooey, what was I thinking, who wants to go fighting with gravity anyway...such a lot of work...it always wins anyway...snore...

snoooore...oh, what a wonderful nap...

UNTIL MOM THROWS A STINK'N PILLOW AT ME!!!!  
On second thought, maybe I'll just stay here hiding under the covers until Spring gets here for real, it's really not so bad....

To be continued...


5 comments:

  1. I love the way he has his little front feet crossed in the first photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!
    i still have to find a net, like this nice you have...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know just how he feels... it snowed here again today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Parts One and Two were your best ever! So darn cute. I think your mind has melded with Ramsey's :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay that was totally too funny! I love the relaxed smile on that face.

    ReplyDelete