Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Life's Little Disappointments

"Yo Ma!"

"Yo Ramsey, what can I do for you?"

"We don't think you're installing these trees properly.  This is just not right!"

"What do you mean?  I know there's a lot of rocks, but I can't do anything about that.  They're in the gound and, hopefully, they'll grow."

"But Ma!  They're on the WRONG side of the fence.  How are we supposed to eat them from here?"

"Um yeah, about that....I'm actually kinda thinking I need to move the fence in another couple of feet.  Sorry and all."

"But MAAA, I LIKE spruce trees."

"Yeah, I know.  Let's get that fence moved, shall we?"

"Oh Ma, how can you be sooo mean?  Don't you love us anymore?"




6 comments:

  1. Hahaha oh yes, soooo familiar !!! The same faces here, whenever I dare to plant something in the donkeys' sight :-).
    I have never had any other animal that can show disappointment as good as a donkey ;-) !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo, Ramsey. Ma's got your number. So sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! Putting up some wind breaks?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't ya just love a soft, warm donkey nose? sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. poor wee donkeys. It's like someone planting potato chips in front of me.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, my boys also would love those sweet, tender baby tree hors d'orves!!! nummers.

    ReplyDelete