Saturday, January 2, 2016

What to Take Into the New Year

I meant to write a New Year's post with lots of pictures and good stuff, but then there was a very sad and incomprehensible loss in our little town and it took the heart right out of me.  I tried, but I found myself instead watching silly puppy videos so I decided to share those - because puppies are joy and that is what the world needs more of.

Connor vs. Muck Bucket...

Connor meets running water...

Along with my favorite picture of 2015, because it makes me laugh Every. Single. Time I see it.

And a bit of the glue that holds it all together. 

These are the things I want to take into the new year with me.  The rest can fade into history.

I wish for all of you the joy of puppy-hood, the warmth of friendship and the strength to carry on.

Happy New Year.


11 comments:

  1. I am sorry for the loss, you have had a hard time lately. I'm glad that you have your critters to keep you grounded. Connor is a hilarious dog. Happy New year and I hope that 2016 is good to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes indeedy, that photo of Conner should be framed and hung up on the wall in a place where you can see it everyday. Belly laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture is priceless :D
    Wishing you a happy, healthy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the smiles! Hope your winter is not crazy and you ALL get through injury free.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always wonder how you stay so quiet when you're recording Connor's antics. Those videos were hilarious. And I belly-laughed right out loud the first time I saw that picture! It still makes me smile. You're blessed from heaven above to be surrounded by your intelligent, affectionate and entertaining animals, Kris, as well as your beloved FB and RB. Happy New Year! May it bring you joy, better health, and prosperity!
    Holler if you're up for a ride, I'm always ready. ❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. That teefy pic of Connor is so funny. :) I'm sorry about your loss in the town. It's a strange thing that so often these events happen at times that are supposed to be happy. Must be a time for puppy thoughts too, as I also posted some puppy pics of my youngest, who is already four. Where does the time go?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great things to remember and take along on the ride in 2016! It's gonna be a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can see why that is your favorite pic of 2015, too funny! Your head & heart are in the right place, wishing you & yours joy & friendship & strength! Happy New Year Kris!!

    ReplyDelete