Sunday, January 17, 2016

Border Patrol

"Excuse me mam, but you can't pass beyond this point without an inspection.  If you would just step off to the side please..."

"We're just going to have to look things over.  Hmmm, what is this?  I better call over a Supervisor. 

"Good call Sgt. Ramsey.....

 ....,this definitely needs a much closer look."

"Check this out Mom, um, I mean Lieutenant,what do you suppose she's carrying inside here?"

"Could be nearly anything Sargent Ramsey, you just wouldn't believe some of the things people try to smuggle in here, it's just awful."

"So what should we do?  Arrest her?  Let her go?  Toss her in the clink for a month or two?"

"Well, its a tough call, but I think we'll be able to work something out.  I can smell it in the air."

"OK mam, looks like we are going to have to hold you here for a while.  These are very serious charges, you know?  Unless you happen to be carrying any carrots or apples with you?  We just might be able to work something out if you are."  



4 comments:

  1. I see Ramsey needs his winter blanket now. Just how cold is it? In that one photo, it looks like Ramsey has just told him mom to amscray.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is delightful. I do love donkeys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i knew it!!!!!!!! they're crooked!!!!!!! always the charming, attractive ones. so, how'd you get out of your predicament?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, they better stay on their guard! I notice your horse wasn't as curious? Love love your donkeys!

    ReplyDelete