Thursday, November 3, 2011

Waiting for Spring

So, Tessa and I tried out our saddle again.  Unfortunatly, it didn't go so good.  She is still very obviously uncomfortable as soon as I get on her.  After her checkup on Tuesday, I had been hoping for a much better reaction.  It looks like she needs more time though so she will remain a lovley pasture onranment until Spring.  Hopefully, more time spent in Emma's marvelous company and the coming of good weather will bring her back to full soundness. 

This may be too big a job for just one little donkey.  Perhaps, I need to bring in reinforcments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment