Saturday, March 10, 2012

The Weekly Belly 3/10/12

For a little while, it has seemed to me that the progress of Emma's belly has slowed down a bit.  However, this afternoon I realized that the belly is indeed still expanding at a rather alarming rate.  It just hasn't been as obvious because Emma has also had a growth spurt.  She has gained an entire inch in the last month and has made it up to 43 inches tall.  I do wonder and worry about how Emma's growth might affect the baby and vice-verse, but all I can do is keep giving her good food and lots of attention.  She seems happy and looks good so I guess we're doing OK.  I do tend to worry more then I should as you all have probably noticed by now.  Oh well, it is the nature of donkeys to have long ears and clever minds and it is my nature to worry about my donkey (and everything else in the known universe and possibly a few things outside of it as well).




5 comments:

  1. Lets see, 10 weeks till the 1st of June. Sounds just right! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yikes! Do you really think she'll go another ten weeks? Poor Emma won't be able to waddle around the field.

      Delete
    2. LOL That was just my birthday guess :-)

      Delete
  2. Oh, we have to wait ten more weeks?! She will be huge by then! Keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. there is nothing cuter than a baby donkey

    ReplyDelete