I had to step in and cancel playtime because Ramsey ate one end of it. I tried to get it away from him, but by the time I got there, he'd already chewed it into mush and swallowed most of it. Hopefully, the little bits will just pass on by unnoticed. I took the toy away for fear of toy poisoning.
Fortunately, the toy proved to be a gateway drug and the boys just moved on to other "toys", such as rubber feed pans.
Di, thanks again for the toy. I'm sorry it got demolished already, but it is great to see the boys playing together!