Thursday, February 21, 2013

Saving Up

"What are you doing Ramsey?"

"IT'S BEEN SOOOOOOO COLD AND WINDY, BUT THE SUN HAS PEEKED OUT FOR JUST A TINY MOMENT.  i THOUGHT i'D TRY TO FILL UP MY DISH SO i CAN HAVE SOME FOR LATER."

"YOU WANT SOME?  i'LL SHARE."

"What do think Ma, are you going to explain it to him or do I have to?"

"I say we just let him be.  Who knows, maybe he'll save up enough for a miracle and this darned wind will stop.  It can't hurt to try and it's not like there is much else to do when it's 8 degrees and the wind is howling."

6 comments:

  1. Ramsey, Catcher of the Ray...
    8 F and howling wind, now that is downright OBJECTIONABLE! Wish I could send you some sun and warmth, but I wouldn't know where to find it... :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's cold and windy here, too, Ramsey... I wish I could sent you some warm sun rays to warm you up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donkeys are so darn cute! And your commentary matches the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your best yet, Kris, and Ramsey's! Thanks for the belly laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ramsey, you have the right attitude! You just keep trying and it'll happen.

    ReplyDelete