Monday, February 4, 2013

I Got Another Donkey!

Ha!  I bet that got your attention didn't it?  I really did get another donkey though, see...

I found him in my mailbox this afternoon.  One of my very excellent readers sent this little guy to me.  This blogging thing sure does have some advantages.  Mainly, the incredible people I have come to know as a result.  It is a tremendous gift.

I believe that this particular little brown donkey is made out of felted wool, although my knowledge of such things is near to non-existent.  Beautiful isn't he?  So much like another little brown donkey we all know and love so well.
And I don't even have to buy more hay for him.  Thank you Bow Street Flowers for this wonderful addition to my donkey family.


10 comments:

  1. He is adorable! Have you named him yet :)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! And yes, he looks somewhat familiar...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really too cute - - Ramsey Jr. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, he's absolutely gorgeous. Lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is too cute. People's kindness amazes me sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a perfect and generous gift. Aren't blogger friends special?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Indeed, he is beautiful - and beautifully complete with that furry brow! What a wonderful present from the heart, and what creative talent! Bet you'll smile every time you look at the cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have to name it "Ramsey Too"
    I have a donkey named "Sparkle Too" she was sold to me as "Sparkle" but when she arived I was told she wasn't. Right donkey, wrong name! I liked Sparkle better then her real name so I registered her as RMS SPARKLE TOO just for a little jab to RMS. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This little Ramsey II, it's so cute also!!

    ReplyDelete