Sunday, July 8, 2012

Another Donkey at the Door

"HEY WHATS IN HERE... 
WHEEE.... WHATS THAT AND THAT... OOOH CEMENT FLOOR FEELS FUNNY GOOD SOUNDS FUNNY FUN FUN FUN THIS IS SOOOO MUCH FUN"

"Good God Mom!!!  You're not going to let those things in the HOUSE now are you!??!"

"It's OK Tanner, just wait there, I'll take care of this."

"C'mon baby, you can't be in here, it isn't safe and my poor dog is going to move into the bathtub and never come out if you start coming in the house."

"NONONONO iM NOT LEAVING...YOU CANT MAKE ME...i WANT TO PLAY IN HERE...NONONONO.....OOOPHH"

"Hmmm, I think you've gotten heavier already.  We're going to have to start some leading lessons soon, like tomorrow.  I'm not gonna get away with hoisting you out of trouble for very long am I?"

"LET ME BACK IN PLEASE PLEASE LET ME IN i WANNA PLAY IN THERE..."

"MOMMY MOMMY SHE WONT LET ME PLAY IN THERE i WANT IN i WANT IN MOMMY...."

"Yeah, whatever.  Why don't you just come play on the grass, grass is good."


"BUT MOMMY i WANT TO PLAY IN....OOOOH LOOK...YOURE TAIL IS SWISHING....



BITE THE TAIL ON THE DONKEY!!!...OH SUCH FUN...

OOOOH WAIT LOOK AT THAT THINGIE OVER THERE....

AND THERE...GOTTA GO MOM"...Zoom

"Geez Em, how on Earth did such a nice, sweet, quiet donkey like you manage to produce such a wild little heathen like that?"

zoom

"I have no idea, I'm still trying to figure out what happened.  I really didn't believe you about this whole baby thing ya know."

zoom

"Well, you sure did good anyways Em, he's a wonderful baby and you are a wonderful mother.  I am very proud of you."

zoom

"Hmmm thanks, I guess...say Ma?"

zoom

"Yes Em"

zoom, zoom

"Can donkeys drink those margarita things I've heard people talk about?"

zoom, zoom, zoom....

"Ahh Em, I don't think so.  Besides alcohol isn't good for the baby and you're still way underage."

ZOOM, ZOOM, ZOOM

" Oh.  Bummer"

ZOOOOOOM !

5 comments:

  1. Sweet Emma, if young Mr. Exuberantly Adventurous makes you dizzy, ask your mom for another nice scratching session - that helps better than a margarita!

    I don't know - I visit here repeatedly every day. Should I get a life? Nah, having too much fun here!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, Thats a baby donkey! Great commentary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ho, Ramsey! You reminde me of my nephew. The attention span of a ferret on double espresso!

    What a grand place you have to grow up in. Lots of green grass, a loving mama and fabulous caretaker!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those close-ups make me want to give him a good head scratching. Wish I could reach out an touch him : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. The little one is so cute!

    ReplyDelete