Thursday, October 24, 2013

Anatomy of a Catnap

sometimes, waiting around for ma to finish doing whatever it is she does, gets to be too much and i just need a little catnap...

it's good to just sit quietly and think things through.

lately, i've had lots of people tell me that i've grown so much and they seem sad that i am not little anymore.

i don't quite understand that.

i really don't think i have ever been little or ever will be.  there's just more of ME now...

....maybe the cat did get a little smaller though.

i still dream my dreams.  what size could they be?

i am still ME, no matter how little or big i might be.  

i am still RAMSEY!

AND IT BETTER BE TIME TO GET GOING MA!

'CAUSE i AM RAMSEY, AWAKE AND READY TO GO!

15 comments:

  1. Ramsey , you are as cute as can be at any size ! Adorable you are , just completely adorable !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one gorgeous donk! And a lucky guy too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny I had been saying to myself on how Ramsey is growing. Still a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny, I had been saying to myself on how Ramsey has been growing. But still the cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's grown even more beautiful! What a shiny coat, what beautiful hooves!

    Nancy in Iowa

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is just something about an open barn door with the sun shinning in that touches my heart...then add a sweet donkey and a kitty cat...be still my heart! Love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great post! Ramsey is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is growing into a handsome young man!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a handsome donkey you are, Ramsey! Doesn't everyone love to nap with a kitty cat :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww! these pictures really made my night, beyond adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. To me, he's the same sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete