Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Crime Doesn't Always Pay

A certain dirty rotten little thief, juvenile delinquent, lovable baby donkey, got hold of a grapefruit that I had in the tack room, intended as an afternoon snack.  He and Emma used it to play basketball for a while....

until the temptation became to great and they just had to take a bite.

They worked at it cautiously for a few minutes...

really thought hard about it...

and finally decided to try for a bigger bite....and got grapefruit juice squirted in the mouth. 

Whereupon I had to quit taking pictures because I suddenly had two donkeys practically in my lap, rubbing their noses all over me, desperately trying to get rid of the awful stuff and pleading with me to "FIX IT Ma!".  I don't usually let them use me as a napkin, but I was laughing too hard tell them no.

I may have to rub grapefruit juice all over the outside of the cookie jar.  It just might keep the lovable baby donkey juvenile delinquent out of it.



10 comments:

  1. Haha, I bet they'd get to like it eventually!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFLMAO! Now thats funny..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! That's hilarious! One of ours likes tangerines and citrus fruits but the others all hate them and get the 'wasp in my mouth' look like you've tried to poison them!! Great laugh - thanks Ramsey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pic of Ramsey saying 'bleeechhhh' is priceless! First laugh of my morning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is funny! Maybe they just needed a little sugar sprinkled over their grapefruit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, poor babies! Don't they know that grapefruit can help with the "D-word?"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, that LOOK on Ramsey's face!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh!!!! This is way to funny! Poor things, I would of course of been right there beside you laughing just as hard!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Funny! Had to keep it to myself - the other cube-dwellers might think it a bit odd to be laughing first thing in the morning :) !!

    Poor little delinquent --- wonder what he would think of LEMONS !?
    Grapefruit rind rubbed on the cookie jar could be a good idea.


    M in NC

    ReplyDelete
  10. At least donkeys can always find a way to entertain us.
    This was so cute.

    I can picture the donkeys trying to wipe their faces on you!

    ReplyDelete