Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Calling all Internet Users

Do you like reading this blog?  Shopping online?  Watching YouTube videos, NetFlix, cute cat videos?  Even cuter donkey videos?  Do you work from home?  Do you rely on Internet sales to pay your bills?  Do you like FaceBook?  Twitter? 

Do you use the Internet?

If the answer to any of the above is yes, then please call your Congressman right now and demand they uphold Net Neutrality.

Click here to find more ways to help spread the word: 
https://www.battleforthenet.com/breaktheinternet/#widgets

6 comments:

  1. Good luck. I have no idea what is happening to your country. I am not sure what a Canadian can do but I bet we'll feel it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Oregon lawmakers DO support Net Neutrality; I'm thankful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thankful for our two Senators who support Net Neutrality. But I'll share this because too many don't support it. We've got to stand up for what's right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The feds in charge of my Internet watching doesn't sound like a really good deal to me - - - Rebecca

    ReplyDelete