Friday, March 23, 2018

Extreme Cute

Just in case you need even MORE overwhelming puppy cuteness, I bring you a little visit with the incredibly sweet Afghan Hound puppy, Lulu, with one of her feline companions.

This puppy is sweet, sweet, sweet.

She is also very calm, cuddly and not at all shark-like.

Sooooo, sooooo different from my still crazy Border Collie.  At three years old, Connor still can't do this....

Those big, limpid brown eyes...very sweet puppy.  However, mud season is coming and I am still glad I won't be in charge of keeping this girl's hair clean.

Just in case an Afghan puppy isn't enough cuteness, there is also Lulu's canine companion, the smallest chihuahua I very ever seen.  Her teddy bear weighs more than she does and the cats are twice her size.  Personally, I think she might actually be a large guinea pig in disguise.

5 comments:

  1. All very sweet babies. I hope you have a great weekend.
    We will be busy. But, busy is very good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I could resist those brown eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the cuteness!! Cute overload! I love those photos! Wow! Those eyes are incredible aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gahhhh, the unbearable but wonderful cuteness! :-)

    ReplyDelete