Friday, November 8, 2013

Shadow Play

I have a very busy weekend coming up and I am going to take a few days off.  If I disappear for a few days, don't be alarmed.  Hopefully, next week I'll have some time to get caught up and actually write something.  In the meantime, I leave you with some self portraits.



You know, I don' think my head is really as weirdly small as it appears here.  At least I hope not.  It was really cold and I was wearing a big coat.

That's my story and I'm stick'n to it.

Have a nice weekend.



9 comments:

  1. Very nice photos Kris. If only you could photo shop some ears on that head in the middle!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on that busy weekend, and I'll be without a computer for a while. For the next 3 days friends, neighbors and strangers will be coming to pick up stuff from my apt.; Sun AM I pick up my wonderful daughter from the Omaha airport (almost an hour away), and Monday we start our 1300 mile road trip to move me to Savannah, GA. I'll check in when the dust settles! I hope your weekend goes well and that when the busy part is over, you'll relax a little on your days off. Hugs to Ramsey, Emma, and the rest of the 4-leggers. My Emma is NOT going to like her trip in the car!

    Nancy in Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've done that a few too many times, better you than me:) I hope that all goes smoothly for you and safe travels to you and your daughter. And my condolences to poor Emma.

      Delete
  3. You just do the neatest things! Love your posts, your pictures!! Will miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant pictures :-) Have a good (if busy!) weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shadow pictures are very cool. I'd not have thought of doing that on purpose and I like it!

    ReplyDelete