Monday, March 11, 2013

Getting up on the right side of the bed

Daylight savings: I get up extra early and I'm still an hour late.

Still, a good bath and a back scratch are just the thing to start the day. 

It sure helps get the blood flowing and take care of all the itchy spots...

and it just sets a body up for a nice day.  Even if it is hard to reach some of those spots on the back...

and under the chin.  

It's so much work, sometimes I have to hit the snooze button just one more time before getting up....

which happens to be a good time to check the manicure.  Ma really has a thing for feet after all.

Well groomed and properly attired, it's time to start the day.
"Where's breakfast?"


7 comments:


  1. ROFL. Best quote of the day:

    "I get up extra early and I'm still an hour late."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heehee loving it, that is just how I'd like to start the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love that cute boy . . . Mr. Personality!! :-)

    ReplyDelete