Monday, March 26, 2012

A bit of useless trivia for you...

Have you ever wondered how to make a horse turn green with envy while simultaneously driving a Border Collie crazy AND confusing them both at the same time?  Well, just in case you ever need to know the answer to this odd bit of trivia, I'll share it with you.  It is super easy.  All you have to do is open a gate for a second while the chubby horse's back is turned and let the pregnant donkey out onto the lawn to nibble new grass.  Horse is immediately consumed with frustrated jealousy.  Border Collie is immediately aghast at this blatant breakage of the Number One Rule that says unsupervised equines are NOT allowed out of the fence.   Both are totally confounded that the human has done such a thing.  Donkey is blissfully unconcerned.

4 comments:

  1. Very good indeed! LOL Oh I see Emma is ever changing these days. I expect a blog about a new addition quite soon! I AM JEALOUS! Teehee....I would Love to have a baby Donkey, but it is not in the cards. So I will take joy in your little bundle of joy! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm hope somebody doesn't have heck to pay for this later. You sneaky donkey favorer you. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll change my orange trees for your fields and grass :)

    ReplyDelete