Monday, November 2, 2020

Halloween Treat

 I went trick or treating on Saturday and look what I got!


Her name is Wylde Grand Coeur, aka Cora.  She is a half sister to my beloved Kaia.

She went on her first hike....which mostly meant me carrying her

...or trying not to step on her.  But she got to see the woods for the first time.

The bed stuffed with real wool was an instant hit.  So much so that Connor even allowed a tiny bit of snuggling.  Connor is super affectionate, a fantastic puppy mentor and a great guy, but not a snuggler.



This development did cause Connor a bit of worry...

Maybe they'll both learn to share.

For lots more puppy pics, be sure to check out my instagram or Facebook feed.  The new Blogger makes it super hard to post photos in anything other than a semi-random, annoying way.  Computer upgrades are totally misnamed, they should be called downgrades instead.  That way, they would live up to reality.  

Thank goodness puppies don't come with computer code.

Passing around the Halloween candy.

If you lose track of any, be sure to check the couch cushions for loose puppies.


8 comments:

  1. I am so glad you have a new puppy :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you! Cora's fur looks so soft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy you hsve a new soul to love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations; such a wonderful addition!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, all I got was candy corn... very jealous! She is beautiful. And a very lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! You must be over the moon with her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't been on Facebook, heard from Vicki you got your new puppy. So happy for you and it is a lovely name too!

    ReplyDelete