Wednesday, June 26, 2019

The Beginning of Something

I love this series of photos.

When Qilin was first born, Emma fervently wanted to see him.  She maybe even wanted to keep him for herself.  She even showed a bit of swelling in her udder to prove it.  After the first week or, the oxytocin high wore off a bit and she came to her senses.  However, there is another grey donkey who has also been intensely, but quietly, curios.

He finally got a chance to make a very thorough investigation.

From the tip of the ear to the tip of the tail.  Qilin seems to have passed inspection.

I will be very curious myself to see how this relationship develops as Ben remains extremely, but quietly and gently, interested in Qilin and Qilin is starting to interact more and more with the donkeys.  I couldn't ask for a better mentor than Ben. 

This could be the beginning of something....

7 comments:

  1. I see momma keeping an eye on Ben. Sweet baby boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Tessa stepped into the frame to quietly supervise. Very sweet pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has Ben ever seen a baby before?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw that is wonderful. Ben will be a great role model. the other boys will be the 'fun uncles'. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep on working, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was suggested this website by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else
    know such detailed about my problem. You are wonderful!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete