Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Home Sweet Home

"Hey Ben, how'd you end up on that side of the fence?"

"Ummm, I'm not sure mom, but it was ages and ages ago and I don't think I want to be over here anymore....Have I missed breakfast?  I'd like breakfast.  And my barn.  And lunch.  And a nap." 

"What, you don't want to be a wild donkey, roaming the countryside, fending for yourself, making all your own choices?  You're gonna have to come around the stone wall to get back in."

"OK, I'm on my way, wait for me!  Room service, here I come....

"Is this the spot?"

"No?  Well, don't leave without me, I'll get there and I still want breakfast!"

"Whew!  Good thing Ma found me.  Half an hour on the wildside was enough for me."



7 comments:

  1. What a good boy! Our horses would never stay where they belong with one string!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny. I had a Dexter cow who would get out but she never went very far. However Lil' Richard the pony always visits another farm and stays until we come get him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ben you are a big ol purdy thang.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Ben, why would you ever want to leave?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh so precious! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adventure! Wanderlust...... a bit. Nothing like home and a country breakfast. Love Ben

    ReplyDelete