Friday, May 1, 2015

The Spring Rush

I really am working on several blog posts answering some of the questions I've gotten recently.  There's also lots of goings on...lambs being born, puppies here, there and everywhere, trees, gardens, miserable chaos at work....It's been a crazy week.  I will try to get caught up this weekend.

In the mean time how about some more puppy pictures.  These are from last weekend with Maggie and Connor.  I meant to send them to RB, but I may as well send them to everybody because you can never have too many puppy pictures right?  Right?!

Maggie, 8 1/2 weeks old....












12 comments:

  1. Pure Puppy perfection! The BC is fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, there is never enough puppy photos to warm one's heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Maggie is one pretty "little" girl. And Conner is "muy guapo" -- very handsome. (pronounce the g as if it was a w .)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cuteness overload!! Take care of yourself. We'll be here when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! I never get tired of looking at puppy pics. Maggie is adorable. I see Connor likes to play with fluffies, stuffed and real ones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable! maggie has the sweetest profile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uh hello......WHAT about BESS???? Yes, Maggie is a great and beautiful pup, but aren't we forgetting something here???? Jeez!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ora Exata din Romania - Ora Exacta

    ReplyDelete
  9. Precious baby! Are the rest of the puppies gone now?

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's an remarkable article for all the web
    viewers; they will get advantage from it I am sure.


    Feel free to surf to my blog post Mahmoud Heidarian North Vancouver

    ReplyDelete
  11. Connor with his babies. I see he kept the stuffed border collie.

    ReplyDelete